The Exchange Journey - Christian Weight Loss Program
In the Exchange Journey, you’ll receive the heart and soul of who we are as a Christian weight loss company through each of these key elements:
- Online Weekly Coaching: Live Web Based Video Meetings
- Group Format: Medium to Large Size Peer Group
- Interactive Discussion: Live discussion of Relevant Topics
- Proven Weight Loss Plan: A Sustainable Approach to Weight Loss and Healthy Living
- Body: Nutrition – Fitness – Weightloss
- Soul: Thoughts – Desires – Emotions
- Spirit: My Weakness – His Power – Our victory
- Community: Coaching – Supporting – Encouraging
We have learned that when we fully address each of these areas, we can consistently achieve true and lasting breakthrough in the arena of healthy living.
These are important, but they are just the beginning of a balanced approach to healthy living. The Grace and Strength Lifestyle focuses on a Biblical approach to nutrition – eating more of the foods that God has given us in their most natural and unaltered forms.
We then incorporate balanced and progressive challenges to your body that not only accelerate your weight loss, but also produce increased energy, focus, strength, determination, and much much more.
Our goal is to set you on a path, a ‘Lifestyle’ if you will, that is balanced and sustainable for the rest of your life, not just while you’re trying to lose weight!
- Our Mind (the thought patterns that we use to evaluate information)
- Our Will (our desires and our intentions that drive our actions)
- Our Emotions (the feelings that saturate all that we experience and often override what our mind or our will would rather do)
Through coaching, group discussion, self evaluation, and journaling, we go deep in this area and often uncover the actual roots of our struggles with weight – which more often than not, are much more significant than simply knowing what to eat and what not to eat.
“And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.” – 2 Corinthians 12:9
What we have learned to be true, is that all of us have weaknesses. For a large number of us, those weaknesses show up in the form of unwanted weight. As we continually learn to surrender our own weaknesses to the Lord, we find that His strength is not only enough, but it is more than enough. We aren’t just conquerors in Christ, we are super conquerors!
The Grace and Strength Lifestyle has assembled a team of incredibly dynamic coaches who have all experienced their own struggle and eventual victory over obesity. They have a heart and passion for seeing you reach that same place of freedom!
In your weekly online meetings, you’ll also be introduced and become a part of your very own peer group. This group is a private place where you’ll walk along side other like-minded women who are traveling the same journey that you are. Many clients discover life-long friendships in these groups as they win this battle – together!
For more information, you may also Contact Us Directly.